Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is important you thoroughly read and understand these terms and conditions as you will be required to sign as accepting these on arrival.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Sandy Footprints in Hervey Bay.
Terms and Conditions of Sandy Footprints Holiday House Accommodation -
Adult - 18yrs +
Child - 2-17yrs
Infant - up to 2yrs
1. Payment for accommodation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions
2. Check in will commence from 2pm on arrival & conclude at 10am on departure. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability, extra charges may apply.
3. Payment: There is two payment options available; credit card (2.2% surcharge) or direct debit. Payment in full must be received 7 days prior to your arrival date. If payments are not paid in due timeframes bookings will be cancelled. Host will contact you when these payments are due.
4. The maximum number of overnight occupants is not to exceed the agreed number of people when booking for the property. Overloading will render the tenant liable to termination of the booking with no refund. Charges will apply.
5. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result
in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
6. Strictly no parties allowed.
7. Tenants agree to allow management to enter the rented premises to carry out any necessary repairs should the need arise.
8. No smoking at any time inside the rented property.
9. Lost keys must be reported to management and the replacement cost of $40.00 per
key will be payable.
10. Any damage not reported or found on inspection for the rental will be deducted from bond.
11. In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
12. We supply all linen, pillows, blankets and towels and beach towels, which must be left in the property on departure. The property is not serviced, cleaning and linen changes can be arrange for an additional charge. Additional charges will be passed on for laundering mattress’s, protectors or pillows if this is required.
13. Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs which will be deducted from the security bond . An additional cleaning fee of $150 will be payable should the property not be cleaned. BBQ is also to be left clean otherwise an additional charge will be applied.
14. The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned as directed.
15. Furniture or household effects are not to be removed from the premises and all must be left in the same position at all times.
16. No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
17. Bookings only confirmed upon payment. Final payment must be received by the due dates. Cancellation conditions apply.
18. I agree that I have chosen the property with or without viewing the property prior to or after booking to booking first hand and are responsible for my own choice.
19. Any cash bond held by Management for rental will be refunded within 7 days into nominated account to the person who initially booked the property..
20. Noise/music at all times of the day to be kept to acceptable levels.
21. If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire,storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
22. A bond payment of $200 is required one week prior to your arrival. It will be
refunded once the property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
23. Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Should the bond be insufficient to cover these costs we reserve the right to take future action to recover monies. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, excessive noise, party, smoking indoors.
24. Before you book a property, please ensure that you made all necessary enquiries and are certain of the booking made. If for any reason a booking is cancelled the deposit as well as any further payments are forfeited. If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please contact us immediately.
25. A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. If Management is able to re-let the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less any costs and expenses.